Healing • Hydrotherapy • Minerals
Ohm's mineral bath formulas deliver a healing rush of nutrients, energy and vibration to the entire body. Using the skin's ability to absorb micronutrients, our epiVibe™️ Micro✧Minerals, infuse Ohm's theory of Minerals as Medicine into your bath water.
Ancient practitioners recommended soaking in mineral water, thermal or cold spring water for their healing rituals. With this mind, one of Ohm's favorite baths, SpringH2O was crafted to match the chemical and micronutrient content of the Lincoln Spring in Saratoga Springs, NY. The springs around Saratoga are considered the most healing water in the United States, rich in trace minerals.
A Brief History of the Waters
- Iroquois Indians frequented the Springs of Saratoga because of the waters immense healing powers.
- 1630's a French priest was the first documented visitor to the Springs.
- 1820's the first "mineral bathhouse" was constructed.
- As early as 1926 doctors at the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research investigated the therapeutic values of Saratoga's waters.
- These doctors were the first to coin the phrase "inorganic vitamins" to explain the function and affects of trace minerals on the human body.
The Queen of Spas
In 1930 the Lincoln Bathhouse was opened and was capable of 4500 treatments a day. People traveled from far and wide to visit the healing waters of Saratoga. Advertisements exclaiming benefits of the famous waters "Taking the Cure" and "Taking the Waters" were published everywhere.
"Taking the Cure" The Lincoln Spring Water, a 1930's Advertisement
- Provides relief, speeding up the body's natural healing.
- As a preventative care, it boost the immune system.
- Increases blood circulation. Increased blood flow eliminates toxins from the body more efficiently and effectively.
- The water nourishes the tissues and the organs.
- Metabolism increases stimulating the intestines and liver.
- Soothes skin irritations such as dermatitis, psoriasis. Heals cuts and wounds.
Making SpringH2O Great
Using Biotite, mined in the Upstate NY area, we enriched this formula with potassium, magnesium and iron. We added a calcium rich mineral base for the bath, using Blue and Green Calcites. Infusing Celestite into the formula gives it the trace element Strontium. With a small amount of Lepidolite, a lithium mica, we matched the amount of natural lithium in the Saratoga waters. This is one of our most healing holistic mineral baths.
Like the waters of the Lincoln Spring, SpringH20 targets and heals the central nervous system and organs. It may increase metabolism, decrease skin irritations and boost the immune system.
- Use 2-6 scoops, soak in bath 20-40 minutes
- .15cc Scoop Included
- Mineral powder tub & scoop packaged together in an apothecary jar, both reusable
- 4-12 Baths per regular sized bottle
This bath was formally known as "Saratogan"
Our hand ground, healing mineral crystal powder formulas, are all packaged in a "Self Charging Bottle". Each has a hematite bead nestled in the powder to keep the crystals charged, healing and fresh.
.125oz | 4-6 baths per bottle | Blue Calcite, Selenite, Biotite, Celestite, Green Calcite & Lepidolite Crystals
These products were developed under the guidance of Dr Heiner Fruehauf, a world-renowned professor of holistic medicine at National University of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon.
We must share our disclaimer that we are not medical practitioners and cannot give medical advice. Crystals used for healing should be used as a compliment to other therapies and not as a replacement for regular medical care. For external use only.