Basic Elements Every Body Needs
Ohm's mineral bath formulas deliver a healing rush of nutrients, energy, and vibration to the entire body. Using the skin's ability to absorb micronutrients, our epiVibe™️ Micro✧Minerals, infuse Ohm's theory of Minerals as Medicine into your bathwater. Patent Pending.
Soaking in our Elements Blend
- Greatly improves the desired benefits of Collagen supplements
- Nourishes and encourages bone health
- Targets brain function, memory, and creativity
- Combats Oxidative Stress
Elements blend is designed as the chemistry of the most nutritious mineral waters in Germany. Elements are formulated with minerals containing the macro and micronutrients; Calcium (Blue Calcite), Potassium and Magnesium (Biotite*), Iron, Lithium (Lepidolite), Strontium (Celestite), and Manganese (Rhodochrosite).
Studies have shown these Micronutrients improve...
- Manganese Mn - Needed for Collagen absorption, improves skin, bone and joint health (2)(3)(4,5)
- Manganese Mn - Needed for the prevention of Oxidative Stress
- Strontium Sr- Improves Neurotransmitter firing in the brain and improves bone health (1)
- Lithium Li- Improves the nervous system, eases anxiety, and lessens histamine reactions (6)
Elements can be used several times a week as a healing bath or used daily in Aloe to improve strength, stamina, memory, and the immune system. Ohm's Just.Add.Aloe + Elements or Pulse systems create an easy daily delivery for micronutrients directly into the skin. This form of delivery optimizes absorption that may not be archived while taking oral mineral supplements.
From the Earth
Elements blend is based on the geochemistry of Rhenish Massif of Germany, an area of ancient bath spa towns, including Bad Kreuznach & Wiesbaden. The practice of Balneotherapy, the medicinal use of mineral water to treat disease, has been used in this area dating back to the ancient Romans. The thermal water rises from deep in the earth, through the area's geologic fault zone, mineralizing, to become the area's mineralized thermal waters.
- Use 2-6 scoops per bath + soak in bath 20-40 minutes
- .15cc Scoop Included
- Mineral powder tub & scoop packaged together in an apothecary jar, both reusable
- 4-12 Baths per regular-sized bottle
- Directions for Pool & Spa
*This product contains Biotite, a sheet silicate; ground Biotite does not turn to powder but into very small sheet flakes. You may notice them in your bath or aloe. They have the same effect on water, aloe, and your body as other micro powders.
Use in a bath as instructed
Add to water to diffuse for an inhalation healing experience. 2 scoops of Elements minerals to 1 quart or 500ml of water. Diffuse as much as needed. Diffuse in the evening or night for a restful night's sleep.
Add to Aloe gel to create an easy healing gel. Add 2-4 scoops to 8oz of Aloe gel, and mix well. Ohm's Pump Jar
epiVibe® Patented Process
Our gently ground, powerful healing mineral crystal powder formulas are all packaged in a "Self Charging Bottle." Each has a hematite bead nestled in the powder to keep the crystals charged, healing, and fresh.
.125oz | 4-6 baths per jar | Blue Calcite, Biotite, Celestite, Green Calcite, Lepidolite & Rhodochrosite Crystals
These products were developed under the guidance of Dr Heiner Fruehauf, a world-renowned professor of holistic medicine at the National University of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon.
We must share our disclaimer that we are not medical practitioners and cannot give medical advice. Crystals used for healing should be used as a complement to other therapies and not as a replacement for regular medical care. For external use only.
(5) Besio R, Baratto MC, Gioia R, Monzani E, Nicolis S, Cucca L, Profumo A, Casella L, Basosi R, Tenni R, Rossi A, Forlino A. A Mn(II)-Mn(II) center in human prolidase. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2013 Jan;1834(1):197-204. doi: 10.1016/j.bbapap.2012.09.008. Epub 2012 Sep 19. PMID: 22999980.
(6) Sacher, Ronald A. “PRESIDENT'S ADDRESS: WINE, WATER, AND WELLNESS.” Transactions of the American Clinical and Climatological Association vol. 130 (2019): 1-23.