- Robust neuroimmune system
- Curtail neurodegenerative conditions
- Deter cancer and other diseases
- Cofactors SOD enzyme clearing oxidative stress away from the cell, reducing the likelihood of potential oxidative damage
- Responsible for the biosynthesis of collagen, cofactors prolidase enzyme; collagen is needed to strengthen the components and structure of the cell
- Regulates multiple physiological processes
- Mitochondrial respiration
- Clears heat and toxins (Franks p89)
- Potentially clears pathogens (Blog post)
- Protects neuron signaling from pathogens
- Improves electrophysiological impulses
- as an antiviral, providing protection and improving the immune system by strengthening the nervous system
- Regenerative - Fuchsite Amethyst, Clear Quartz, Tiger Eye, Rhodochrosite
- Energetic - Red Spinel, Sapphire, Amber, Hemimorphite
- Grounding - Stromatolite, Ammonite, Amber
- Counter Flow - Staurolite
.125oz | Amethyst, Clear Quartz, Amber, Red Spinel, Azurite, Fuchsite, Tiger Eye, Rhodochrosite, Ammonite, Hemimorphite, Staurolite, Stromatolite, Sapphire & other Crystal minerals
Our healing mineral crystal powder formulas are packaged in a "Self Charging Bottle." Each has a hematite bead nestled in the powder to keep the mineral crystals charged, healing, and fresh.
These products were developed under the guidance of Dr Heiner Fruehauf, a world-renowned professor of holistic medicine at the National University of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon.
We must share our disclaimer that we are not medical practitioners and cannot give medical advice. Crystals used for healing should be used as a complement to other therapies and not as a replacement for regular medical care. For external use only.
1. Skalny AV, Aschner M, Tinkov AA. Zinc. Adv Food Nutr Res. 2021;96:251-310. doi: 10.1016/bs.afnr.2021.01.003. Epub 2021 May 24. PMID: 34112355; PMCID: PMC8208231.
2. De Benedictis CA, Haffke C, Hagmeyer S, Sauer AK, Grabrucker AM. Expression Analysis of Zinc Transporters in Nervous Tissue Cells Reveals Neuronal and Synaptic Localization of ZIP4. Int J Mol Sci. 2021 Apr 26;22(9):4511. doi: 10.3390/ijms22094511. PMID: 33925953; PMCID: PMC8123391.
3.Tyszka-Czochara M, Grzywacz A, Gdula-Argasińska J, Librowski T, Wiliński B, Opoka W. The role of zinc in the pathogenesis and treatment of central nervous system (CNS) diseases. Implications of zinc homeostasis for proper CNS function. Acta Pol Pharm. 2014 May-Jun;71(3):369-77. PMID: 25265815.
4. Gower-Winter SD, Levenson CW. Zinc in the central nervous system: From molecules to behavior. Biofactors. 2012 May-Jun;38(3):186-93. doi: 10.1002/biof.1012. Epub 2012 Mar 31. PMID: 22473811; PMCID: PMC3757551.