Using the body's ability to absorb micronutrients through the skin in a mineral bath, Clean provides a balanced supply of these hard to absorb "in the digestive system" trace elements. We formulated Clean with the minerals containing important macro and micronutrients that may not be in our foods. Once absorbed, these nutrients strengthen and energize the body holistically so it will self-clean and detoxify naturally.
Magnesium, Calcium in Blue Calcite, Potassium and Magnesium in Biotite*, Iron, Lithium in Lepidolite Strontium in Celestite and Manganese in Rhodochrosite.
Studies have shown these Micronutrients improve...
- Manganese Mn - Needed for collagen absorption, improves skin, bone, and joint health (2),(3),(4)
- Strontium Sr- Improves Neurotransmitter firing in the brain and improves bone health (1)
- Lithium Li- Improves and heals the nervous system and eases anxiety (6)
Out With Toxins
A gentle amount of Ohm's ground golden Tigers Eye is all is needed in this mineral bath to strengthen the body via the spleen Qi, encouraging a gentle purge of deep toxins from the body. When strong, the spleen sends nutrients to the other parts of the body, governing the muscles and the lymph.
- strengthens the spleen Qi and fortifies the blood, muscles, and lymph
- urges the body to absorb nutrients, assisting to bring biochemistry into balance by an eventual large intestine purge from the lymph system
- gently restores homeostasis to the physical body
- known to fight fatigue while relieving pain and inflammation
- combines Earth energy with Sun energy to bathe one in a high vibrational therapy
This amazing mineral bath leaves the body infused with earth's vibrations, healthy micronutrients, and the ability to relieve itself of unwanted toxins. The detoxification effects of Clean work quietly for a couple of days. We have noted from many that day two can be the most significant elimination. Use this bath no more than once a week.
- Use 1-2 scoops + soak in bath 20-40 minutes
- Use every other week at first, building to once a week.
- We recommend using 1 scoop per bath at first and building to more if needed. More is not better.
- 1 scoop of this bath may be mixed with a scoop of Elements or Pulse bath for more nutrients.
- Add Pulse + Aloe every day for best results
- .15 cc Scoop Included
- 12-24 Baths per regular-sized bottle
- Mineral powder tub & scoop packaged together in an apothecary jar, both reusable.
*This product contains Biotite, a sheet silicate; ground Biotite does not turn to powder but into very small sheet flakes. You may notice them in your bath or aloe. They have the same effect on water, aloe, and your body as other micro powders.
Use in a bath as directed
Add to Aloe gel to create an easy healing gel. Add 2 scoops to 8oz of Aloe gel, mix well. Ohm's Pump Jar
Everything and More About Mineral Water TheHealing Space Blog
Our gently ground, powerful healing mineral crystal powder formulas, are all packaged in a "Self Charging Bottle". Each has a hematite bead nestled in the powder to keep the crystals charged, healing and fresh.
.125oz | 12-24 baths per bottle | Blue calcite, Barite, Biotite, Celestite, Rhodochrosite, Lepidolite, and Tiger's Eye Crystals
These products were developed under the guidance of Dr Heiner Fruehauf, a world-renowned professor of holistic medicine at the National University of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon.
We must share our disclaimer that we are not medical practitioners and cannot give medical advice. Mineral crystals used for healing should be used as a complement to other therapies and not as a replacement for regular medical care. For external use only.
(5) Besio R, Baratto MC, Gioia R, Monzani E, Nicolis S, Cucca L, Profumo A, Casella L, Basosi R, Tenni R, Rossi A, Forlino A. A Mn(II)-Mn(II) center in human prolidase. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2013 Jan;1834(1):197-204. doi: 10.1016/j.bbapap.2012.09.008. Epub 2012 Sep 19. PMID: 22999980.
(6) Sacher, Ronald A. “PRESIDENT'S ADDRESS: WINE, WATER, AND WELLNESS.” Transactions of the American Clinical and Climatological Association vol. 130 (2019): 1-23.