In the complexity of our modern world we need something Simple. After a grueling day at work, busy after work schedules, extracurricular activities and dinner unwind in a Simple bath.
A bath that heals the body from life's complex and stressful abuses. Simple is designed to support the liver, it draws heat downward, urging elimination of tensions, unblocking energies and toxins. Simple makes it possible to destress and sleep after a hectic day.
This Bath Works...
In combination with other minerals the Rhodochrosite in this bath in known to nurture the heart and mildly detox by raising liver function. It is loaded with the micronutrient element Manganese, known to improve so many of the body's systems.
Studies have shown, Manganese Mn (1,2,3)
- Improves Skin, Bones and joints
- Needed for healthy collagen production. Assists your collagen supplement to work better.
- Improves depression and anxiety
- Boosts mood and depression during postpartum
Added Barite is said to gently break up energy blockages and balance internal energy flow. Always a great partner to Barite for positive flow is Selenite. Selenite encourages moistening and positive energy flow.
Rose Quartz the Queen of the Heart...
Metaphysically Rose Quartz is well know as the Queen of the Quartz's. We added this mineral for many reasons, it is known for comforting one during loss of love or grief but Rose Quartz has many other attributes needed for a Simple bath.
- Skin regeneration and rejuvenator
- Improves circulation in the tissues and helps eliminates toxins
- Known to be a gently sleep aid
- Encourages a strong heart, romance and the ability to love
- Use 1-4 scoops + soak in bath 20-40 minutes
- .15 cc Scoop Included
- 1-24 Baths per regular sized bottle
- Mineral powder tub & scoop packaged together in an apothecary jar, both reusable
- We recommend using 1 scoop per bath at first and building to more if needed.
Our gently ground, powerful healing mineral crystal powder formulas, are all packaged in a "Self Charging Bottle". Each has a hematite bead nestled in the powder to keep the crystals charged, healing and fresh.
.125oz | 6-24 baths per bottle | Barite, Selenite, Rhodochrosite, Rose Quartz, Crystals
These products were developed under the guidance of Dr Heiner Fruehauf, a world-renowned professor of holistic medicine at National University of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon.
We must share our disclaimer that we are not medical practitioners and cannot give medical advice. Crystals used for healing should be used as a compliment to other therapies and not as a replacement for regular medical care. For external use only.
- 1. Proline Precursors and Collagen Synthesis: Biochemical Challenges of Nutrient Supplementation and Wound Healing Vance L Albaugh, Kaushik Mukherjee, Adrian BarbulThe Journal of Nutrition, Volume 147, Issue 11, November 2017, Pages 2011–2017, https://doi.org/10.3945/jn.117.256404
- 2. A Mn(II)-Mn(II) center in human prolidaseAuthor links open overlay panelRobertaBesioMariaCamillaBarattoRobertaGioiaEnricoMonzaniStefaniaNicolisLuciaCuccaAntonellaProfumoLuigiCasellaRiccardoBasosiRuggeroTenniAntonioRossiAntonellaForlino