- Zinc improves the immune system by strengthening the nervous system; (NIH & PMC 69,000 studies cited)
- Fungal prevention correlates with a strong immune system; (NIH & PMC 149,000 studies cited)
- Reduced histamine reaction improves mast cell overreaction and inflammation
- Hemimorphite, Zinc Silicate, improves skin conditions, including Herpes virus
- Red Calcite improves chronic inflammatory skin conditions
- Hemimorphite + Red Calcite blended together for skin fungal (Franks p319)
- Orange Calcite cooling and clears heat toxins and allergies
- Fuchsite promotes energies of other minerals
- Lepidolite, lithium mica, nourishes and calms allergic reactions and nervous system weakness
- Using 1/2-1 scoop, rub into the external skin area, avoid open wounds
- Use 1-2x/Day as needed
.125oz | Blue Aragonite, Hemimorphite, Red Calcite, Fuchsite, Selenite, Orange Calcite & Lepidolite Crystals
These products were developed under the guidance of Dr Heiner Fruehauf, a world-renowned professor of holistic medicine at the National University of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon.
We must share our disclaimer that we are not medical practitioners and cannot give medical advice. Crystals used for healing should be used as a complement to other therapies and not as a replacement for regular medical care. For external use only. ♥︎ Ohm
- Hook WA, Siraganian RP. Influence of anions, cations, and osmolarity on IgE-mediated histamine release from human basophils. Immunology. 1981;43(4):723-731.
- Sacher, Ronald A. “PRESIDENT'S ADDRESS: WINE, WATER, AND WELLNESS.” Transactions of the American Clinical and Climatological Association vol. 130 (2019): 1-23.
- Lionakis MS, Drummond RA, Hohl TM. Immune responses to human fungal pathogens and therapeutic prospects. Nat Rev Immunol. 2023 Jan 4:1–20. doi: 10.1038/s41577-022-00826-w. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 36600071; PMCID: PMC9812358.
- Maares M, Haase H. Zinc and immunity: An essential interrelation. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2016 Dec 1;611:58-65. doi: 10.1016/j.abb.2016.03.022. Epub 2016 Mar 26. PMID: 27021581.
- Maywald M, Wessels I, Rink L. Zinc Signals and Immunity. Int J Mol Sci. 2017 Oct 24;18(10):2222. doi: 10.3390/ijms18102222. PMID: 29064429; PMCID: PMC5666901.