- Azurite; Increases circulation of blood, works on nerve damage supporting the myelin sheath and mends bone fractures
- Malachite; Addresses acute conditions, stimulates nerves and rebuilds to repair tissue, works with Tiger Eye to stimulate the Spleen
Integral to the blend is the next step in formulation using three minerals less known in injury care but critical for Bruise to supply Spleen strength
- Tigers Eye; A key mineral for Spleen strength and function, reconstitutes muscle and breaks up stagnation
- Fluorite; Known to reduce inflammation, stimulate regeneration, and have positive effects on the nervous system
- Stilbite; An unsung hero, used by ancients in poultices for injuries, torn ligament and tendons
As with most of our blends we’ve added a couple minerals to weave the formula together, delicately nourishing the body while caring for an injury
- Amethyst; Tonifies the Spleen, nourishes the Liver Blood to ease bruising (Franks pg.144)
- Amber; Stimulates vitality, rebalancing and self healing; promotes tissue regeneration and rejuvenation and thought to alleviate pain
The Medicine Chest Bruise should be in every Medicine Chest. Use immediately for any type of injury, bruise, sprain, ligaments and tendons or bursitis. Rub into the skin, gently, into any closed wound injury, or apply on a poultice or use with castor oil. After the first application, pain and swelling will be reduced and bruising less visible. Bruise can be used on an old injury for a short period of time. Bruise is great for everyday calamities, sports injuries and is also available for pets in our K-9 products. K-9 Bruise.
- Use 1/2 scoop on injury or bursitis joint
- 1 or 2 x a day
- Use on a poultice, optional
- Use with Castor Oil, optional
- Do not exceed 2 weeks of usage per event
.125oz | Fluorite, Amber, Amethyst, Malachite, Tiger Eye, Stilbite & Azurite Crystals
Crystals Our healing mineral crystal powder formulas are all packaged in a "Self Charging Bottle". Each has a hematite bead nestled in the powder to keep the minerals crystals charged, healing and fresh.
These products were developed under the guidance of Dr Heiner Fruehauf, a world-renowned professor of holistic medicine at National University of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon.
We must share our disclaimer that we are not medical practitioners and cannot give medical advice. Crystals used for healing should be used as a compliment to other therapies and not as a replacement for regular medical care. For external use only.