- Azurite; Increases circulation of blood, works on nerve damage supporting the myelin sheath and tissues
- Tigers Eye; A key mineral for Spleen strength and function, reconstitutes tissue and breaks up stagnation
- Amethyst; Tonifies the Spleen, nourishes the Liver Blood
- Amber; Stimulates vitality, rebalancing and self-healing; promotes tissue regeneration and rejuvenation, and is thought to alleviate pain
- Fluorite; Known to reduce inflammation, stimulate regeneration, and have positive effects on the nervous system
- Stilbite; An unsung hero, used by ancients in poultices for tissues, injuries, torn ligaments, and tendons
Micronutrients... Integral to the blend, the next step in the formulation is using micronutrients to feed and strengthen the roots from the outside
- Amethyst and Clear Quartz; Minerals containing silica
- Fuchsite; Mica containing chromium, stimulates regeneration, positive effects on the nervous system
- Rhodochrosite; A manganese mineral, necessary for collagen synthesis, necessary to reduce oxidative stress throughout the body
- Lepidolite; A lithium mica, calms nerve endings
The Studies... Many studies regarding hair loss, hair quality, and graying/loss of pigment redeem the following (1),(2),(3)
- "Hair loss after a bacterial or viral infection is not new, it was reported after the 1918 influenza epidemic. This impact is found with the current viral infection on the hair follicle caused during illness and post-recovery."
- "Premature graying patients, with the varying degrees of graying hair, parallel the degree of oxidative stress in the body"
- "Micronutrients, vitamins, and trace minerals are essential nutrients. For example, manganese functions as an enzyme cofactor*, including the enzyme SOD, which is shown to reduce alopecia."
- "The enzyme SOD" represents the first line of defense against free radicals, oxidative stress. The superoxide-free radical is reduced by SOD."
Metaphysical Philosophy... As with most of our blends we’ve added a mineral to weave the formula together, delicately nourishing the body while caring for the hair and scalp; Red Spinel
- A gem of revitalization promoting vitality
- Stimulates the meridian system, even those which lie under the scalp
- Supports the physical body after illness
The Shake... Roots blend and its tiny shaker make hair and scalp nutrition targeted and easy. It restores the feeling of a tingling and alive scalp while encouraging the new growth of healthy hair. How great the delight when healthy sprouts appear!
- Fill the included shaker with Roots Mineral Blend
- Shake a small amount onto the scalp and rub in gently with your fingers
- Use at night before bed, 4-5 nights/week
- Allow 6 weeks to see 1" of new hair
.125oz | Amethyst, Clear Quartz, Amber, Red Spinel, Azurite, Fuchsite, Tiger Eye, Rhodochrosite, Sapphire & Other Crystal Minerals
* Cofactor-a substance whose presence is essential for the activity of an enzyme, role as a catalyst.
Our healing mineral crystal powder formulas are packaged in a "Self Charging Bottle". Each has a hematite bead nestled in the powder to keep the minerals crystals charged, healing, and fresh.
These products were developed under the guidance of Dr Heiner Fruehauf, a world-renowned professor of holistic medicine at the National University of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon.
We must share our disclaimer that we are not medical practitioners and cannot give medical advice. Crystals used for healing should be used as a complement to other therapies and not as a replacement for regular medical care. For external use only.
(1) Saxena S, Gautam RK, Gupta A, Chitkara A. Evaluation of Systemic Oxidative Stress in Patients with Premature Canities and Correlation of Severity of Hair Graying with the Degree of Redox Imbalance. Int J Trichology. 2020;12(1):16-23. doi:10.4103/ijt.ijt_99_19
(2) Thompson JM, Mirza MA, Park MK, Qureshi AA, Cho E. The Role of Micronutrients in Alopecia Areata: A Review. Am J Clin Dermatol. 2017;18(5):663-679. doi:10.1007/s40257-017-0285-x
(3) Sattur SS, Sattur IS. COVID-19 Infection: Impact on Hair. Indian J Plast Surg. 2021;54(4):521-526. Published 2021 Dec 13. doi:10.1055/s-0041-1740289