Sprains & Strains
- Azurite; Increases circulation of blood, works on nerve damage supporting the myelin sheath, and mends bone fractures
- Malachite; Addresses acute conditions, stimulates nerves and rebuilds to repair tissue, works with Tiger Eye to stimulate the Spleen
- Rhodochrosite; A gentle Manganese mineral that begins collagen synthesis to strengthen injured areas
Integral to the blend is the next step in formulation using three minerals less known in injury care but critical for Bruise to supply spleen strength
- Tigers Eye; An essential mineral for Spleen strength and function, reconstitutes muscle and breaks up stagnation
- Fluorite; Known to reduce inflammation, stimulate regeneration, and have positive effects on the nervous system
- Stilbite; An unsung hero, used by ancients in poultices for injuries, torn ligaments, and tendons
As with most of our blends we’ve added a couple of minerals to weave the formula together, delicately nourishing the body while caring for an injury
- Amethyst; Tonifies the Spleen, nourishes the Liver Blood to ease bruising (Franks pg.144)
- Amber; Stimulates vitality, rebalancing, and self-healing; promotes tissue regeneration and rejuvenation and thought to alleviate pain
The K-9 Medicine Chest Bruise should be in every K-9 Medicine Chest. Use immediately for any type of injury, bruise, sprain, ligaments, and tendons, or fall. Rub gently through the fur into the skin onto any closed wound injury. After the first application, pain and swelling will be reduced. Bruise can be used on an old injury for a short period of time. Bruise is great for everyday calamities and active K-9 accidental injuries.
- Use 1/2 scoop on injured joint
- 1 or 2 x a day
- Rub through the fur into the skin
- Do not exceed 2 weeks of usage per event
Our K-9 clients like to pick their healing minerals they need each day. K-9's have instincts as to what their bodies need and when. If you allow them to press their muzzle to bottle, they are not sniffing the bottle, they are feeling the vibrations of the minerals. After they decide if it is right for them or not, they will lick or bite as at the bottle as "Yes!" or walk away as "No!". It is amazing to watch.
Our healing mineral crystal powder formulas are all packaged in a "Self Charging Bottle". Each has a hematite bead nestled in the powder to keep the mineral crystals charged, healing and fresh.
.125oz | Fluorite, Amber, Amethyst, Malachite, Tiger Eye, Stilbite, Rhodochrosite & Azurite Crystals
Our holistic K-9 products are used and approved by Dr Laura Way, DVM. We are a participating member and sponsor of the AHVMA, American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association.
We must share our disclaimer that we are not veterinary practitioners and cannot give veterinarian advice. Crystals used for healing should only be used as a complement to other therapies and not as a replacement for regular veterinarian care. For external use only. ♥︎Ohm