- Along with calcium (Calcite), Strontium (Celestite) encourages the proper function of neurons and the release of neurotransmitters in the brain and body
- Strontium plays an important role in the areas of the brain responsible for storing and retrieving memory
- Studies (1),(2),(3) & (4)
- Cesium, Cs is the dominant micronutrient in Rhodizite
- Cesium is used in the ‘cesium clock’ atomic clock in cell networks & GPS satellites.
- Cesium atom's high frequency is 9,192,631,770 cycles per second.
- Cesium clocks are accurate to 1 second in 15 million years (5)
The Metaphysical Philosophy...
- Opens communication to higher frequencies and vibrations
- Facilitates meditation and bio regulation
- Extremely high frequency and vibration
- Combines well with other stones to expand their energies
- Magnifies everything in its environment in a concise manner with precision
- Encourages coordination of brain to the body also thoughts to the playing field i.e. a chess game
- High-frequency calcite, renowned for its high vibration
- Strengthens third eye chakra and wisdom palace
- Clears EMF
- Notable for regulation Qi, used for: Neurological conditions and diseases, fatigue, stress, panic attacks, nervousness, and compulsiveness
- Brings calmness stimulates communication, insight, intuition, inspiration, stillness, and releases depression
Wrapping It Around the Brain...BrainGain could be called BrainGame-changer. In the modern world of brain fog, brain fatigue, and word recall issues, as its effects entrench, the brain thinks better, strategizes higher, and cuts through the muck to do it. Used for a bit, there are notable changes, like a cesium clock, in processes and diligence in an average day, work, or play. Get your BrainGain today.
- Dust fingertip
- Rub BrainGain across the forehead
- Use 3-4x/week
.125oz | Selenite, Dogtooth Calcite, Celestite, Rhodozite, Lepidolite, & Sapphire Crystals
These products were developed under the guidance of Dr Heiner Fruehauf, a world-renowned professor of holistic medicine at the National University of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon.
We must share our disclaimer that we are not medical practitioners and cannot give medical advice. Crystals used for healing should be used as a complement to other therapies and not as a replacement for regular medical care. For external use only.