is strontium sulfate SrSO4, strontium is an element, a micronutrient that boosts our neurotransmitters.
strontium occurs naturally in many regions. it is found in thermal mineral spring water around the world.
- calcium is the usual player in the important role of triggering the release of chemicals called neurotransmitters.
- strontium can replace calcium, and maybe better in triggering the neurotransmitter release.
- strontium enhances the firing rate, bursts of spikes, and the duration is prolonged, as strontium promotes bursting activity along the network.
- these studies suggest when strontium is present, there is more neurotransmitter activity, higher and longer. (1)(2)(3)(4)
- azurite is a vibrant azure blue mineral, is brittle and grounds easily.
- ancient practitioners have used azurite powder for thousands of years in healing traditions.
not hard science, metaphysical...azurite
- azurite may offer renewal and has an affinity to relieve blockages in the brain while repairing brain cells.
- It is thought of as a powerful healing stone, helping one understand the effect of the mind and emotions on the body while increasing life force.
- azurite brings clear understanding and expands the mind. It releases long standing blocks and stimulates the memory.
- known to open the third eye charka and guide intuitive development while raising consciousness and help one meditate.
- moonstone is known by crystal enthusiasts to be a perfect tool for increasing your intuition and psychic awareness.
- it's Chinese name "Celestial Pearl Stone"
- moonstone promotes psychic sensitivity and awareness of the six senses: seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling, tasting, touching.
꩜ ꩜ ꩜
we created intuition for many reasons. after fulfilling it, we could not have imagined the results. everyone has intuition and instincts waiting to be brought forth. this triad of minerals opens the possibilities and begins the flow.
- dust tip of finger, apply between eyebrows on "the third eye" in the morning
- use 4-5 days a week
.0625oz | Celestite, Moonstone & Azurite Crystals
These products were developed under the guidance of Dr Heiner Fruehauf, a world-renowned professor of holistic medicine at National University of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon.
We must share our disclaimer that we are not medical practitioners and cannot give medical advice. Crystals used for healing should be used as a compliment to other therapies and not as a replacement for regular medical care. For external use only.