Ohm uses the theory of Minerals as Medicine to deliver micro minerals to the body through the skin and nasal passages. Our epiVibe™️ Mineral Diffusing Blends are crafted with pure mineral powder + Bretagne Sea Salt.
Diffusing our Elements Diffusing Blend
- Vastly improves the desired benefits of Collagen supplements
- Nourishes and encourages bone heath
- Targets brain function, memory and creativity
- Combats Oxidative Stress
Elements Mineral Diffusing Blend created to boost the immune system, micronutrient absorption, and restful sleep. It infuses body and lungs with needed healthy minerals. As you breathe in Elements with sea salt, heals your lungs and clear disease causing pathogens.
Elements blend, a formula designed to chemically match nature's most nutritious mineral waters in Germany. When you breathe in this diffusing blend, prepare to absorb much needed elements. Using the body's ability to absorb micronutrients through the skin and nasal passages, this formula provides a balanced supply of hard to absorb "in the digestive system" trace elements. Elements is formulated with minerals containing important macro and micronutrients like Magnesium, Calcium (Blue Calcite), Potassium and Magnesium (Biotite), Iron, Lithium (Lepidolite) Strontium (Celestite) and Manganese (Rhodochrosite).
Studies have shown these Micronutrients improve...
- Manganese Mn - Needed for Collagen absorption, improves skin, bone and joint health (2,3)(4,5)
- Strontium Sr- Improves Neurotransmitter firing and improves bone health (1)
- Lithium Li- Improves nervous system, eases anxiety, and lessens histamine reactions (6)
Our Elements formulation is based on the geochemistry and waters of Rhenish Massif of Germany, an area of ancient bath spa towns, including Bad Kreuznach & Wiesbaden. The practice of Balneotherapy, the medicinal use of mineral water to treat disease, has been used in this area dating back to the ancient Romans.These effect are felt through the skin and nasal passages. This healthy water heats deep in the earth, rises through the areas geologic fault zone, mineralizing, to become the area's thermal waters.
In Bad Kreuznach, mineral water is mist into the air for the public and passerby's to breathe in these healing mineral waters as a mist. Nearby in the historic Salinental Valley, are many enormous "Graduation Towers", 27ft tall and .7 miles long. For more than 400 years, thermal mineral water has been pumped up and trickled down these structures allowing the valley's winds to blow salt and healing minerals into the air, creating Europe's largest open air inhalatorium.
Unlike modern dry salt "halo" rooms and caves, our all natural blends create a sea water infused mineral aerosol experience.
- Add 1/2-1 teaspoon to 1 quart H2O, let steep, add to any diffuser (oil diffuser)
- Use at night or as needed
- Initially use 1/2 teaspoon, increase if you'd like to 1 teaspoon, gradually
- For all night use, 200-300ml capacity diffuser, less capacity for children and pets
- Enough blend for 12-24 quarts
- If you'd like, add essential oils to our mineral diffusing blends
- Additional instructions and use ideas "How to" & Reviews on The Healing Space Blog
- epiVibe™️ Patent Pending
Our gently ground, powerful healing mineral crystal powder formulas, are all packaged in a "Self Charging Bottle". Each has a hematite bead nestled in the powder to keep the crystals charged, healing and fresh.
2 oz | Makes 12-24 quarts | Bretagne Sea Salt, Blue Calcite, Biotite, Celestite, Green Calcite, Lepidolite & Rhodochrosite Crystals
We must share our disclaimer that we are not medical practitioners and cannot give medical advice. Crystals used for healing should only be used as a compliment to other therapies and not as a replacement for regular medical care. For external use only. ♥︎Ohm
(5) Besio R, Baratto MC, Gioia R, Monzani E, Nicolis S, Cucca L, Profumo A, Casella L, Basosi R, Tenni R, Rossi A, Forlino A. A Mn(II)-Mn(II) center in human prolidase. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2013 Jan;1834(1):197-204. doi: 10.1016/j.bbapap.2012.09.008. Epub 2012 Sep 19. PMID: 22999980.
(6) Sacher, Ronald A. “PRESIDENT'S ADDRESS: WINE, WATER, AND WELLNESS.” Transactions of the American Clinical and Climatological Association vol. 130 (2019): 1-23.