- Zinc improves the immune system by strengthening the nervous system; (NIH & PMC 69,000 studies cited)
- Fungal prevention correlates with a robust immune system; (NIH & PMC 149,000 studies cited)
- Reduced histamine reaction improves mast cell overreaction and inflammation
- Hemimorphite, Zinc Silicate, improves skin conditions
- Red Calcite improves chronic inflammatory skin conditions
- Hemimorphite + Red Calcite blended together for skin fungal (Franks p319)
- Orange Calcite cooling and clears heat toxins and allergies
- Fuchsite promotes energies of other minerals
- Lepidolite, lithium mica, nourishes and calms allergic reactions and nervous system weakness
affected areas, 1-2x/day as needed.
.125oz | Blue Aragonite, Hemimorphite, Red Calcite, Fuchsite, Selenite, Orange Calcite & Lepidolite Crystals
Our mineral blends are packaged in a "Self Charging Bottle." Each has a hematite bead nestled in the powder to keep the crystals charged, healing, and fresh.
Our holistic K-9 products are used and approved by Dr Laura Way, DVM. We are a participating member and sponsor of the AHVMA, American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association.
We must share our disclaimer that we are not veterinary practitioners and cannot give veterinarian advice. Crystals used for healing should only be used as a complement to other therapies and not as a replacement for regular veterinarian care. For external use only. ♥︎Ohm
- Hook WA, Siraganian RP. Influence of anions, cations, and osmolarity on IgE-mediated histamine release from human basophils. Immunology. 1981;43(4):723-731.
- Sacher, Ronald A. “PRESIDENT'S ADDRESS: WINE, WATER, AND WELLNESS.” Transactions of the American Clinical and Climatological Association vol. 130 (2019): 1-23.
- Lionakis MS, Drummond RA, Hohl TM. Immune responses to human fungal pathogens and therapeutic prospects. Nat Rev Immunol. 2023 Jan 4:1–20. doi: 10.1038/s41577-022-00826-w. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 36600071; PMCID: PMC9812358.
- Maares M, Haase H. Zinc and immunity: An essential interrelation. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2016 Dec 1;611:58-65. doi: 10.1016/j.abb.2016.03.022. Epub 2016 Mar 26. PMID: 27021581.
- Maywald M, Wessels I, Rink L. Zinc Signals and Immunity. Int J Mol Sci. 2017 Oct 24;18(10):2222. doi: 10.3390/ijms18102222. PMID: 29064429; PMCID: PMC5666901.