- It is thought to release feelings of closeness in the chest and promotes absorption of fresh oxygenated air.
- Amethyst helps regulate fluids in the upper airway passages.
- Amethyst kicks in during the middle of the night to support the lungs and open airways in the early mornings (Lung time 3a-5a) just before dawn.
- Working with open airways they encourage rhythmic breathing allowing inner peace and good rest.
- Mornings (5a-7a) Amethyst encourages proper elimination through the large intestine which helps rid the body of pathogens and toxins.
- A bonus, Amethyst relieves the skin of its duties of elimination leaving the skin refreshed and healthy.
- It has been thought to help asthmatics and calm the Shen.
- Amber fortifies mucous membranes and kidneys. It treats the liver, kidneys and lungs with care while the body rests.
- Amber is known to enliven every cell in the body with spirit and energy.
- It optimizes metabolism and strengthen connective tissues.
The Medicine Chest After+Boost should be in every medicine chest and should be used at the onset of a respiratory virus or illness to help strengthen the lungs via lung Meridian.
- While recovering (and during illness), dust fingertip use on 3 points (5 locations)
- Upper sternum
- Inner ankle depression below the ankle bone (both ankles)
- Hands width up the wrist from the wrist cease, in line with the thumb (both wrists)
- Use 2 or 3 times a day while sick, Use daily to build lung strength afterwards.
Ruth recently wrote a Blog Post and an article on TCM + Lung Health published on YogiApproved.com. The article is a quick read with lots of lung healing information.
.0625oz | Selenite, Amethyst & Amber Crystals
These products were developed under the guidance of Dr Heiner Fruehauf, a world-renowned professor of holistic medicine at the National University of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon.
We must share our disclaimer that we are not medical practitioners and cannot give medical advice. Crystals used for healing should be used as a complement to other therapies and not as a replacement for regular medical care. For external use only.