Just.Add.Aloe Elements epiVibe™️ mineral blend + aloe gel delivers a healing rush of nutrients, energy and vibration to the entire body mimicking the benefits of soaking in a healing mineral bath. Ohm's perfect pump jar and a tub of Elements blend sold together. You Just.Add.Aloe.
Love We love Elements + Aloe so much we added it to our Daily Micro✧Nutrients collection.
Applying our "Patent Pending" Elements + Aloe to the entire body
- Greatly improves the desired benefits of Collagen supplements
- Nourishes bone health
- Targets brain function, memory, and creativity
- Combats Oxidative Stress
Working with the body's ability to absorb micronutrients through the skin, our Elements blend supplies the body with hard to absorb (from oral supplements) trace elements. These minerals suspended in the aloe absorb quickly into the skin providing deep nutritive trace elements when applied to the entire body.
Elements blend is designed as the chemistry of the most nutritious mineral water in Germany. It is formulated with minerals containing the macro and micronutrients; Calcium (Blue Calcite), Potassium and Magnesium (Biotite*), Iron, Lithium (Lepidolite) Strontium (Celestite) and Manganese (Rhodochrosite).
Studies have shown absorbing these Micronutrients improves...
- Manganese Mn - Needed for Collagen absorption, improves skin, bone and joint health (2)(3)(4,5)
- Manganese Mn - Needed for the enzymes that prevent Oxidative Stress
- Strontium Sr- Improves Neurotransmitter firing in the brain and improves bone health (1)
- Lithium Li- Improves nervous system, eases anxiety, and lessens histamine reactions (6)
A suspension of mineral wellness, Just.Add.Aloe + Elements should be used every day preferably in the morning. Improves energy, strength, stamina, memory, and the immune system.
Elements blend is based on the geochemistry of Rhenish Massif of Germany, an area of ancient bath spa towns, including Bad Kreuznach & Wiesbaden. The practice of Balneotherapy, the medicinal use of mineral water to treat disease, has been used in this area dating back to the ancient Romans. The thermal water rises from deep in the earth, through the area's geologic fault zone, mineralizing, to become the area's mineralized thermal waters.
- Add 2 scoops of Elements Micro✦Minerals®️ Blend on top of 8oz Aloe gel into the Ohm Aloe Pump Jar
- Add minerals on top of gel, stir well suspended
- Use Mornings • Apply forehead to toes
- Mineral powder tub and .15cc scoop packaged together in an Aloe Pump Jar
- 24+ scoops per jar
- Available Products ~ Aloe Pump Jar+Elements OR Aloe Pump Jar+Elements+Aloe
- Refill with Ohm's Elements Holistic Bath
- epiVibe™️ Patent Pending
*This product contains Biotite, a sheet silicate; ground Biotite does not turn to powder but into very small sheet flakes. You may notice them in your bath or aloe. They have the same effect on water, aloe, and your body as other micro powders.
Our gently ground, powerful healing mineral crystal powder formulas, are all packaged in a "Self Charging Bottle". Each has a hematite bead nestled in the powder to keep the crystals charged, healing and fresh.
Aloe Pump Jar + .125oz Elements | 24+ scoops per jar | Blue Calcite, Biotite, Celestite, Green Calcite, Lepidolite & Rhodochrosite Crystals
These products were developed under the guidance of Dr Heiner Fruehauf, a world-renowned professor of holistic medicine at the National University of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon.
We must share our disclaimer that we are not medical practitioners and cannot give medical advice. Crystals used for healing should be used as a complement to other therapies and not as a replacement for regular medical care. For external use only.
(5) Besio R, Baratto MC, Gioia R, Monzani E, Nicolis S, Cucca L, Profumo A, Casella L, Basosi R, Tenni R, Rossi A, Forlino A. A Mn(II)-Mn(II) center in human prolidase. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2013 Jan;1834(1):197-204. doi: 10.1016/j.bbapap.2012.09.008. Epub 2012 Sep 19. PMID: 22999980.
(6) Sacher, Ronald A. “PRESIDENT'S ADDRESS: WINE, WATER, AND WELLNESS.” Transactions of the American Clinical and Climatological Association vol. 130 (2019): 1-23.